Sunday, July 6, 2008

Electrical

Sshh. Sssht! Just shut this. Shut this world. This everything. It's me now. Just me, myself, eventhough it's not actually me. It's this sound... I'm nothing, no ears, 'coz they're this, just music. It's anaesthesia. It's body-disolving. It's particles vibrating.
And my body shuts their eyes. In the dark. Deepest night. Darkest dark. Not even black.
So, it takes over. Little by little. Shivering. From the toe nails. All along the spine. To this body's hair ends. Going out. Surrounding it. Touching the skin. Making it shiver. And my body's eyes start to tear. Tears vibrating down that face. Down those chords. It's emotioning. It's crazy. It's electrical. This sound is screaming. Each time more. And the scream distorts, dissipates, goes mad. And yells again, in an hysterical cry. It's orgasmic. Then tired, little by little, slows down, lows down. Until it dies. And that body of mine falls asleep after losing control.
But I'm still nothing. My body is out there, and I'm here, like air, trapped in a mind that belonged to that body. I'm the music. I'm coming from the strings of this electric guitar.

-Ruth

2 Comments:

RAAHIL said...

umm...seem like ur totally missin ur home country! most of the thing which u have said ..

"nothing. My body is out there, and I'm here, like air, trapped in a mind that belonged to that body."

Ruth Calado said...

Thank you :)
But i wasn't writing about missing home at all. It's all about music sensations.

Take Care!!